Splash House is a multi-venue music festival hosted poolside across three hotel resorts in Palm Springs on June 7-9 and August 9-11. GA passes include admission to all three resorts and shuttles running between all weekend. Hotel Packages includes room accommodations at one of their host venues along with GA Splash House passes.
By night, the Palm Springs Air Museum hosts their After Hours program — a pair of
- Splash House is a 21+ Festival.
- ID is required for wristband pickup and re-entry to all venues.
- A Splash House admission wristband includes access to all three hotel venues on Saturday and Sunday, subject to capacity limits.
- Hotel programming runs Saturday & Sunday from noon until sundown.
- Everyone is subject to search on entry to venues.
- Re-entry is allowed at all venues, subject to capacity.
- Splash House shuttles are complimentary and run between all venues.
- The show will take place rain or shine.
- Lineup and set times are subject to change.
- Hotel Package purchasers will receive an email prior to arrival with all hotel and check-in details.
- After Hours is a separately ticketed entry at the Palm Springs Air Museum. All Splash House policies apply.
- After Hours programming runs from 9:00PM to 2:00AM on Friday & Saturday nights.